India being one of the leading developing countries is home to inexpensive medical care with world-class facilities. Medical visas impeccable patient care, the team of expert doctors to multi-specialty India has it all. Medical tourism in India is likely to get a boost due to the increase of covid-19 cases and a greater awareness of alternative medicine. Keep reading to know more about cities that facilitate medical tourism in India. Therefore, According to the recent searches and medical tourist index, the quality of medicines and state image drive medical tourism growth in India. Following states in India are becoming well-known for Medical Tourism.
New Delhi:-Delhi being the capital state of India is home to several multi-specialty hospitals, medical colleges. And universities and all of these together have made Delhi. One of the most sought destinations for Medical Tourism in India. Some of the best multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi are as below.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- IBS Hospital, New Delhi
- Sarvodaya Medicentre, New Delhi
- Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
Today people from all corners of the world choose Delhi for their medical treatments because of the high-tech medical equipment and facilities they provide.
Mumbai is one of the fastest developing cities in terms of Medical tourism is home to multispecialty hospitals. Research, and Diagnostic centers, and weight reduction medical procedures. And Mumbai is additionally also well-known notable for various cosmetic surgeries and Ayurvedic treatments as well. So that, the best treatment facilities offices, and super-specialty hospitals have made Mumbai the quickest developing destination for clinical medicines. And if you wish to refresh your mind take a walk on the seashore. Visit the Gateway of India and different interests in and around South Mumbai. Some of the best hospitals in Mumbai are as below.
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Wockhardt Hospitals Mumbai Central, Mumbai
- Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
- Apex super Specialty hospital
- Apollo Hospital, Navi Mumbai
Ahmedabad:-Hospitals in Ahmedabad are cost-effective, high class, and with world-class amenities. Some of the best multi-Specialty hospitals in India are as below.
- SGVP holistic hospital, Ahmedabad
- Sterling Hospital
- Dhanak Dental care center
- Motherhood women’s and child care hospital Pvt. ltd
- Apollo Hospital International limited
- Samved orthopedic hospital
And the term “Vibrant Gujarat” has also pushed hospitals in Ahmedabad to upgrade their technology and infrastructure. Hence, we can say that Ahmedabad is amongst the leading destination when it comes to medical treatments.
Chennai:-Chennai being quite possibly the most famous destinations for the pharmaceutical industry is otherwise called the Health Capital of India. Also, did you know? The city gets almost 200 worldwide patients for a bone marrow transplant, bypass surgery, eye medical procedure, and other clinical therapies. Some of the best multi-specialty hospitals in India are as below.
- MGM Healthcare, Chennai
- MIOT International, Chennai
- Fortis Malar Hospital Adyar, Chennai
- Apollo Hospital Chennai
- VS Hospitals- Multispecialty hospital, Chennai
And apart from the best hospitals, Chennai is loaded with the best sightseeing options like; Marina Beach, Fort St. George, Government Museum, MGR film city, Fort museum, St. Mary’s church, etc.
As we all are aware that over the last few years Medical tourism industry has been growing in India. This is because India serves its patients with low medical costs and that attracts patients from across the world. In Kolkata, patients look for alternative medicine treatments like bone marrow transplants, cardiac bypass, hip replacement, and many more. It is home to some of the biggest hospitals in the country like.
- Charnock Hospital, Calcutta
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Calcutta
You can also explore nearby sightseeing options in Calcutta like; Victoria Memorial, Science City Kolkata, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Eden gardens, Botanical gardens, Eco-Tourism Park, etc.
Hyderabad:-Apart from world-class diamond markets, Hyderabadi cuisines and amazing sightseeing options Hyderabad is also a well-known spot when it comes to Medical Tourism in India. Hyderabad has now developed into a major hub for the pharmaceutical industry. The medical tourism business is one such sector that has gained significantly. And That attracts hundreds and thousands of foreign tourists every year due to the increase in the demand for medical facilities.
Here are some advantages of coming to India for medical treatments as a part of Medical Tourism.
- Internationally accredited medical facilities
- Highly qualified physicians and Surgeons
- Can be easily combined with a holiday or a business trip
- Costs lower by at least 60- 80% in comparison to North America and the UK
- Quality Health care
- Facilitation by Government
- Personalized care
0 thoughts on “What are the cities known for Medical Tourism in India”
Магазин книг https://love-magus.ru, в котором мы собрали популярные новинки, а также вечно классические произведения.
Много разных книг: популярные жанры и авторы.
У нас вы найдете литературу не только таких направлений и жанров:
– о бизнесе: маркетинг и лидерство;
– биографии и мемуары;
– литература для детей: манга, сказки и рассказы;
– учебная литература и языки: рабочие тетради, словари, разговорники, справочники и учебники;
– рукоделие, сад и огород и охота.
Широкий каталог пополняется новинками – свежими бестселлерами, книгами, классикой и учебниками на русском и других языках.